|Henglaar, M.D. episode|
|Airdate:||August 5, 2010|
|Guest star(s):|| Melodee M. Spevack|
|Previous episode:||"Best Served Cold"|
|Next episode:||"Good With Words"|
Tensions run high aboard the Cole when Dr. Noah's former CO, a joined Trill, is brought aboard as the team's newest patient. Matters become even more complicated when Dr. Vonus opts to engage in more than just her usual self-experimentation.
- "An elevated white count could also be explained by a sexually transmitted disease. Starfleet doctors frequently ignore them as possible diagnoses."
- "Don’t Kirk, don’t tell."
- -- Vonus and Henglaar discussing Reigar Teer's illness
- (On comm)"That is strong evidence of an underlying condition in the host."
- "Disembodied voices don’t get to jump to conclusions, Dr. Vonus."
- -- Vonus and Henglaar, trying to figure out whether Teer or the Teer symbiont carries the illness
- "I can hear your eyebrow arching, Dr. Vonus. "
- -- Henglaar
- John Whiting as Dr. Henglaar
- Heather Ashleigh as Silan
- Jeannie Lin as Dr. Vonus
- Timothy Fritts as Dr. Lucas Noah
- Mark Samarias as Dr. Profto
Special Guest StarEdit
- Rick Pike as Commander Stu Karsten
- Scott Fack as Lieutenant Ken Kato
- Joe Doaks as Captain Reigar Teer
- Deb Wible as Subcommander Solara
- Suzy Harbulak as Dr. Joyce Galpin
- Andrew Foster as Cole Computer Voice and Announcer
- Jennifer Cole as Dr. Quinn
The series was created by Eric Weaver.
- Mary Koyumdjian, Theme and Original Score
- Mark Painter, Story Editor
- David W. Hill, Editor and Audio Engineer
- Farrell Pierson, M.D., Medical Advisor
- Jonathan Connor, Technical Advisor
- Kestra Oliver, Casting Director and Associate Producer
- Rob Caves, Executive Producer
- David W. Hill, Executive Producer
23rd Tactical Support Wing; ambizine; aphasia; Archimedes, USS; aural sensitivity; Bajoran; Barnacoid influenza; biobed; biosealant; Changeling; Code Blue; colony; conaxin; cortical monitor; corticosteroid; Daniels, Casey; Delullah II; demylelination; dermal regenerator; Durable, SS; Duvian Corporation; encaphalitis; EPS grid; Ferenginar; Flynn; Galpin, Joyce; Henglaar; hepatitis; Hoberstadt; human; immunosuppressant; Irumodic Syndrome; isoboromine; Karsten, Stu; Kato, Ken; Ketracell-white; Kirk, James T.; Klingon; laser scalpel; lassara; latinum; menethium; mercaptopurine; mesocerebrum; microsutures; multiple sclerosis; myelin regenerator; myelin sheath; Nausicaan; neural shock; neurographic scan; neurolyte probe; Noah, Lucas; nomadododoisis; nuclear imaging scanner; Officer Exchange Program; peradoxin; photophobia; Profto; Raelon VI; Redami; reproductive system; Romulan; Romulan ale; Romulan Neutral Zone; Romulan Star Empire; ronotonleitis; Rule 33; Russell, Dana; sexually transmitted disease; Shelby, Elizabeth; Silan; Solara; Starfleet; Starfleet Medical Academy; Symbiosis Commission; T'Pau, USS; targ; Targ Frenzy; Teer, Reigar; Teer symbiont; theragen; tranahalfil; tricorder; Trill; Trill symbiont; tumor; Unroth system; vasculitis; Vonus; Vulcan; Vulcan mind meld; Xoret