|Star Trek: Valkyrie episode|
|Airdate:||26 Jun 2014|
|Running time:||13 mins|
|Writer(s):||John Kwan Yuen|
|Previous episode:||"The Sculpture"|
|Next episode:||"The Inquiry"|
"Reliant" is the fourth episode of the second season of the Star Trek: Valkyrie audio series.
- Jerry Stanford as Captain Edward J. Stanfield
- John Kwan Yuen as Lieutenant Stephen Fox
- Michael Liebmann as Commander Andrew Miller
- Toby Curfman as Lt. Commander Shrun
- Michael Stütelberg as Lt. Commander Paul Elberg
- Jacob Stanford as Lieutenant Travis Reed
- Spring Stanford as Lieutenant JG Gina Bellamy
- Andrea Columber as the Ship's Computer Voice and Series Announcer
- Bill MacKenzie (Project Potemkin) as Captain Jonah Clark
- Andy Field as Starbase Control
- Marcy Xexelia as Minn
- Marc Friedman as Lieutenant Dave Freeman
- Renee Stanford and Jason Stanford as background voices
- Voices from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan:
- Paul Winfield as Captain Clark Terrell
- Walter Koenig as Commander Pavel Chekov
- Paul Kent as Mister Beach
- Dean Rogers and Alexis Waters are not heard in this episode except in the introduction delivered after the teaser.
- The episode alludes to events in Lt. Fox's past such as service aboard the USS Reliant during the timeframe of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- Although the Stardate given is 9811.7, due to spoken dialogue in Starbase 44, this episode's events must occur prior to that episode where the Stardate given is 9769.2.
- "Don't be too hard on yourself Lieutenant. Those events will be with you for a long time, a long time."
- — Miller
- "It was the right thing to do Sir... for lots of reasons."
- — Fox