|USS Baldwin episode|
|"Reaction to Action, Part 2"|
|Original post date:||2007|
|Previous episode:||"Reaction to Action, Part 1"|
|Next episode:||"Against the Wind"|
- “Is it just me, or do I need to see Dr. Bratney?”
- — Bridget, upon encountering Issac and Patrick together
- The story title is a song by Foreigner from their 1984 album Agent Provocateur.
- Prior to the 2009 re-write, "Reaction to Action" was the longest story, twice the average length of the rest of the USS Baldwin stories. Thus, the story was split into 2 parts as part of the re-write.
USS Abilene; USS Baldwin; Collins, Dorian; Davies, Rebecca; Dillon, Brendan; "Hells Bells"; Ingrum, Bridget; Ingrum, Issac; Ingrum, Patrick; Jem'Hadar attack ship; USS Kitty Hawk; USS Ottawa; Petrelli, Jaimie; Roslyn; Starbase 42;
- Reaction to Action, Part 2 Full text of the story, on the author's website.