Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Star Trek: Pioneer (STP) episode|
|Prod. code:||STP 1.02|
|Original post date:||10/3/2002|
|Previous episode:||"The So'ja Incident"|
|Next episode:||"The Caverns of Eden, Part 1"|
Commander Connor Burt gets a headache after Braxis and him survey a nebula. Soon he starts hearing voices and seeing things. The Dr. Walter McRoye is unsure what's happening to him. What it turns out to be is unbelievable.
- "So, Braxis, I bet you're pretty excited about discovering a new nebula."
- "Exciting is hardly the word I would choose. You humans use so much emotion in your speech, it is amazing that you have achieved so much."
- "Logic is not the only thing in the universe that has helped cultures achieve things. Hey, even the Captain has emotion. Does that make him a bad, uh, person?"
- "The Captain is not the one we are discussing."
- — Burt and Braxis discussing exploring a new nebula.