Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Planet Classification System was developed by the Federation as a means of conveniently categorizing planets using a uniform criteria consisting of a number of elements including, but not limited to: atmospheric composition, age, surface temperature, size, and the presence of life. The system uses the Terran alphabet, more specifically the Latin alphabet to designate the different planetary classes.
- Class A Geothermal (Gothos)
- Class B Geomorteus (Mercury)
- Class C Geoinactive (Psi 2000)
- Class D Asteroid/Moon (Luna)
- Class E Geoplastic (Excalbia)
- Class F Geometallic (Janus VI)
- Class G Geocrystaline (Delta Vega)
- Class H Desert (Rigel XII)
- Class I Gas Supergiant (Q'tahL)
- Class J Gas Giant (Jupiter)
- Class K Adaptable (Mars)
- Class L Marginal (Indri VIII)
- Class M Terrestrial (Earth)
- Class N Reducing (Venus)
- Class O Pelagic (Argo)
- Class P Glaciated (Breen)
- Class Q Variable (Genesis Planet)
- Class R Rogue (Dakala)
- Class S and T Ultragiants
- Class X, Y and Z Demon (Tholian homeworld (Class Y))