|Born:||3 March 2230|
Early life and careerEdit
The Kongo missionsEdit
Cutty became close friends with John Garrovick during their service together aboard the Kongo.
Cutty can be a prankster at times, a tendency which often meets with the disapproval of the Exeter's executive officer, Jo Harris. During their early missions together there was a recurring tension between Cutty and Commander Harris due to Cutty's initial assumption that her promotion to the first officer's position aboard Exeter was undeserved. Over the course of time, however, Cutty found this belief to be unfounded, and the two developed a deep respect for each other.
- "Captain, the Klingon ship is probably waiting for them to beam us up so it can attack the Exeter with her screens down."
- — Cutty to Garrovick ("The Savage Empire")
- 2230: Paul Cutty is born
- 2248: Enlisted in Starfleet Marines
- 2251: Accepted to Starfleet Academy
- 2255: Graduated Starfleet Academy and assigned to scout vessel USS Hermes (NCC-585)
- 22xx: Assigned as security chief of the USS Exeter