Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Apparently based on the Surya-class spaceframe, ships of this class were in service beginning in 2240. They were developed as a companion class to large convoys, providing supplies and many of the repair options found on starbases. Beneath the extended primary hull were two cargo attachment points: in standard configuration, one would carry fuel that could be transferred via specialized fuel shuttles to all of the ships in the convoy; while the other would carry stores for the convoy.
- For ships with a vintage dating back to the mid-23rd century, the registry numbers for the class are relatively high compared with those of their contemporaries.
Warp propulsion systems must have been upgraded from PB-31 (or similar) nacelles to the integrated LN-64 type nacelles (shown in the Starship Recognition Files) at some point in the mid- to late-2270s.
- Arguably, ships of this class could be designated tenders.
Auxiliary craft embarked (standard)Edit
- 22 work bees
- 4 refueling shuttles
- 6 cargo shuttles
- 2 Galileo-class personnel shuttles
- 2 warp sled shuttles
- 1 yard tug
- 1 heavy grappling shuttle
- 1 mobile decontamination shuttle
- 1 drydock scaffolding shuttle
- 1 warp core tractor sled