|Oralian Peace Union|
The Oralian Peace Union (abbreviated OPU) was an organization formed after the Oralian Peace Conference on March 14, 2381 by delegates from various Oralian sector species. (Star Trek: Pioneer: ("Aftermath")
According to the articles of the Oralian Peace Union treaty, the Union would be lead by a council made up of two representatives from each of its charted members.
- 2381: Talnoc Lore of the Second Najh
- 2382: Talnoc Lore of the Second Najh
- 2383: Javios of the Democratic Assembly of Fad
The mandate of the Oralian Peace Union was to foster peace and mediate disputes in the Oralian sector.
- May 25, 2381 to Present - A conflict between the United Federation of Planets and the So'ja Coalition resulted in the Coalition War.
- During the war all of the OPU representatives were moved to Deep Space Five (presumably for their own safety), where they took up offices and residence during the war.
- June 6, 2381 - So'ja forces begin the bombardment of Tulop homeworld, a Federation member. ("Monks of Or'pec")
- June 20, 2381 - Barthoyite's homeworld of Bartho is invaded by the Coalition. ("Nothing Else Matters")
- July 18, 2381 - Fadorian's homeworld of Fad was utterly destroyed by a mass driver bombardment by the Coalition. ("Everything Changes")
- November 2, 2381 - The Second Najh is forced to surrender to the Coalition. ("The Boolran Eye, Part 1")
- November 23, 2381 - The Neecian's homeworld of Neecko falls to the Coalition. ("The Boolran Eye, Part 1")
- January 15, 2382 - The Velosian, a Federation member, are forced to surrender to the So'ja. ("The Boolran Eye, Part 1")
- April 8, 2383 - The OPU made their involvement in the war more pronounced, by cooperating in a joint Federation-Oralian Peace Union task force during the Battle of Evadus. ("Internal")
- United Federation of Planets