|Michael Bernard Williams|
|Master Chief Michael Williams|
|Born:||31 January 2328|
|Assignment(s):||Command Master Chief|
|Stationed:||USS Artemis (NCC-75128)|
|Rank:||Command Master Chief|
|Spouse(s):||Evelyn Williams (deceased)|
|Children:||Wayne Williams (freelance mechanic), Joseph Williams (Ensign in Starfleet, serving onboard USS Jameson), Amanda Williams (currently 3rd Year Cadet at Starfleet Academy)|
|Mother:||Virginia Williams (deceased)|
|Father:||Bernard Williams (deceased)|
|Siblings:||James Williams (brother, deceased), Shirley Williams, instructor at BYU in North America|
|Relatives:||Nephews and Nieces, too many to list.|
Born in Rock Springs, Wyoming, he eventually left his home and enlisted in Starfleet. This went against the wishes of his parents, causing a rift that would never be repaired. Michael ended up having an illegitimate son, Wayne Williams, in 2351. Later, he married Evelyn Helms in 2356, having their first son, Joseph Williams in 2357. Their daughter, Amanda Williams, was born in 2365. He has served on many ships (USS Brattain, USS Intrepid, USS Victory, USS Hood and currently, USS Artemis) and continues his Starfleet service to this day.
Strengths & WeaknessesEdit
An expert in the field of Engineering, he is now the CMC. Rather than just looking out for the enlisted personnel in Engineering, he's not responsible for all the enlisted Starfleet crewmen onboard.
Master Chief realizes there is only one place to go from Command Master Chief and that's CMC of Starfleet. He's not sure if that spot is for him, but if offered he would jump at the chance.
Hobbies & InterestsEdit
He enjoys spending time with his family and looking over things in Engineering.
- Crewman - Enlisted in Starfleet and sent to Recruit Training Command in 2345.
- Crewman - Graduated from RTC and sent to Warp Propulsion School in 2345.
- Crewman, USS Brittain - Graduated from Warp Propulsion School and assigned to the Brittain in 2345.
- Petty Officer Third Class, USS Brittain - Promoted to 3rd Class Petty Officer and assigned as the Work Center Supervisor for his Division in 2347.
- Petty Officer Second Class, USS Brittain - Promoted to 2nd Class Petty Officer in 2349.
- Petty Officer Second Class, USS Intrepid - Re-assigned to the Intrepid as a Work Center Supervisor in 2350.
- Petty Officer First Class, USS Intrepid - Promoted to 1st Class Petty Officer in 2355.
- Petty Officer First Class, USS Intrepid - Promoted to Leading Petty Officer for his Division in 2357.
- Chief Petty Officer, USS Victory - Re-assigned to the Victory as the Divisional Chief Petty Officer for the Warp Propulsion Division in 2360.
- Senior Chief Petty Officer, USS Victory - Promoted to Senior Chief in 2367.
- Master Chief Petty Officer, USS Victory - Promoted to Master Chief Petty Officer in 2375.
- Master Chief Petty Officer, USS Hood - Re-assigned to the Hood as the Command Master Chief in 2379.
- Master Chief Petty Officer, USS Artemis - Re-assigned to the Artemis as the Command Master Chief in 2384.
- Master Chief Petty Officer, USS Artemis - Promoted to Fleet Master Chief after Artemis was made the Flagship for Task Force 15 in 2385.
- Master Chief Petty Officer, USS Artemis(NCC-75128) - Assigned to the new Prometheus-class Artemis after the Akira-class Artemis was destroyed in early 2386.