|Affiliation:|| Lyran Star Empire|
- This article is about the Lyran galactic survey cruiser. For the lead ship of Stone Trek, see USS Magnetize (BCC-1701).
The Magnetize (BC-349) was a Stoneship-class dual-purpose galactic survey cruiser/hospital ship under the service of the Lyran Starfleet in the early 25th century, serving the Dark Star County, unlike the first two Stoneship-class starships.
This ship contained several holographic programs, like Stoneship Enterprise and Stone Trek. She was one of the ships used to capture a Klingon convoy, which comprised the IKS Jon'ka and the GHS Marianela, bringing the convoy to the Darth Mall on Xita. (Star Trek: The Stoneship Files: "At the Soapbox Races")
- Captain Christopher Spike, commanding officer and flight controller
- Commander Geyser, first officer and chief medical officer
- Lieutenant commander Montgomery Stump, Lyran chief engineer
- Lieutenant commander Headlake, Lyran science officer
- Lieutenant Grotto, Lyran security chief
|Anarchopanda - Enterprise - Lasik - Magnetize - Stoneship|