|Rear Admiral Daniels in Micro Hero form.|
|Assignment(s):||Chief of Medical Operations|
Early life before StarfleetEdit
- 2218: Luke is born on Earth in Des Moines, Iowa.
- 2241: Luke enters Starfleet Academy
- 2245: Luke graduates Starfleet Academy. She is promoted to Lieutenant. Her first assignment is the USS Darius as the Assistant Chief Medical Officer.
- 2250: Luke is promoted to Lieutenant Commander and assigned to the USS Anibus as the Chief Medical Officer.
- 2255: Luke is promoted to full Commander and assigned to the USS Hood as the Chief Medical Officer.
- 2260: Luke is promoted to Captain and is made Chief Medical Officer of Starbase 2.
- 2265: Luke is promoted to Commodore and assigned to Starfleet Headquarters as Assistant Chief of Medical Operations.
- 2269: Luke is promoted to Rear Admiral and is made Chief of Medical Operations.
|Cadet||2241-2245||attended Starfleet Academy.|
|Lieutenant||2245-2250||assigned as the Assistant Chief medical officer on USS Darius.|
|Lieutenant commander||2250-2255||Chief medical officer on the USS Anibus.|
|Commander||2255-2260||Chief medical officer on the USS Hood.|
|Captain||2260-2265||Chief medical officer of Starbase 2.|
|Commodore||2265-2269||Assistant Chief of Medical Operations of Starfleet Headquarters.|
|Rear admiral||2269-||Chief of Medical Operations on Starfleet Headquarters.|