Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You may also be looking for Great Link.
The Link is a M'Tar name for the role in which a programmed M'Tar clone or genetically engineered person acts as a link between a Liaison and the M'Tar, serving to process information whilst the Liaison remains in a waking state. Links can also be referred to as Treaties.
Changes in Body and MindEdit
The Link may undergo limited anatomical and physiological changes, which limit the amount of control he or she has normally.
The Liaison requires a Link to communicate with the M'Tar whilst in a waking state.
- The biological "vine" that transmitted information from the M'Tar to the Liaison through the Link "enveloped" her back;
- Her right arm swelled noticeably and a large, jack-like instrument grew at the end of it;
- Her eyes were shut but fluttered extremely quickly as her body processed the information;
- She appeared humanoid but was covered in small and large vine-like growths. (Star Trek: The Prospect Chronicles: "Lady Lazarus")
Hahn Jun-Seok (an undercover Na'arbi agent) once speculated there was only one Link; however, with the appearance of the Treaty Killers in 2372, this speculation was proven wrong. (Star Trek: The Cantabrian Expeditions: "White Flag")