Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Karim Bin Nadal|
|Born:||4 Apr 2350; Chah Bahar, Iran|
|Assignment(s):||Chief Security/Tactical Officer|
He joined Starfleet in 2368. He began to practice the martial art of Isshin-ryu because he felt standard hand-to-hand combat training was lacking. In 2372, Bin Nadal was a member of Red Squad. He did not, however, participate in the plot to sabotage Earth's power grid. He graduated the same year.
While working on the Tomcat, Karim was recruited by Starfleet Intelligence. He was immediately promoted to Lieutenant.
Because of his service in SI, he was promoted to Lieutenant Commander and received the Starfleet Medal of Honor with clusters.
USS Independence (NCC-77199)Edit
Admiral William Ross kept Bin Nadal with many of the senior staff of the Midas to staff the newly commissioned assault cruiser.
USS Independence (NCC-67091)Edit
Hobbies and other talents Edit
- Practices the martial art of isshin-ryu.
- Plays an old Earth game, Dungeons & Dragons, with some of his crew.
- He plays an elf sorcerer that is "chaotic good".
- "There’s a difference between the ideal of the Federation and the reality of it. Which is more important to be loyal to?"
- — ST: Indy, "Crimes and Shadows"
- 2350 Born in Chah Bahar, Iran on Earth
- 2368 Joined Starfleet
- 2372 Member of Red Squad, graduates the academy, assigned to USS Tomcat
- 2373 Promoted to Lieutenant, sent to Starfleet Intelligence
- 2375 Promoted to Lieutenant Commander, assigned to USS Midas
- 2375 Assigned to USS Independence (NCC-77199) as Security/Tactical Chief
- 2376 Assigned to USS Independence (NCC-67091) as Executive Officer