|James Dunbar in 2385|
|Born:||13 September 2362|
|Assignment(s):||Chief Flight Control Officer|
|Mother:||Jessica Dunbar, Starfleet Commander (ret.)|
|Father:||Hunter Dunbar, Fleet Admiral|
|Siblings:||Sarah Marie Dunbar (sister, at Yale majoring in History)|
|James Dunbar in 2380|
Born September 13, 2362, he was raised in Iowa by his mother. Eventually, his family moved to San Francisco when his father became an instructor at Starfleet Academy. He eventually graduated from high school and applied to Starfleet Academy. After his acceptance, he worked hard and gained recognition by graduating second in his class. He then was assigned to the USS Essex as their helmsman.
Strengths & WeaknessesEdit
Always ready to take on a new responsibility.
His eagerness can make him rush into things without thinking.
Hobbies & InterestsEdit
He enjoys time in a holodeck and getting outdoors.
- Stardate 58680.2 - Accepted into Starfleet Academy, majoring in Starship Flight Control.
- Stardate 62191.5 - Graduated from Starfleet Academy with a degree in Starship Flight Control. Promoted to Ensign and assigned to USS Essex (NCC-31419), an Excelsior-class starship as Helmsman.
- Stardate 63447.5 - Promoted to Lieutenant JG.
- Stardate 64885.1 - Promoted to Lieutenant
|Cadet||Accepted into Starfleet Academy as a Flight Cadet in 2381|
|Cadet||Began his second year at Starfleet Academy in 2382|
|Cadet||Began his third year at Starfleet Academy in 2383|
|Cadet||Began his fourth year at Starfleet Academy in 2384|
|Ensign, USS Essex||Graduated from Starfleet Academy in 2385 with a degree in Flight Operations, assigned to Essex as a Helmsman|
|Lieutenant JG, USS Essex||Promoted late in 2385|
|Lieutenant, USS Essex||Promoted in 2387|
- In the Artemis series, Tom Welling won the role of Dunbar. Other actors that were in the running included: Adam Brody and Ryan Reynolds.