|Star Trek: Pioneer (STP) episode|
|Prod. code:||STP 6.53|
|Original post date:||2/17/2010|
|Previous episode:||"The Forgotten Planet"|
- The Battle of Evadus occurred.
- Breen takeover McCoy 12 Research Station.
- Tyson Calok, the Tal Shiar, and Dr. Felix Adar learn the location of the Oppressor homeworld.
- "There is still hope for you yet, Major Kovok."
- — Centurion Avin to Kovok after meeting him.
- "The world is shrouded in darkness. It’s name shall not be spoke, doing so would only provoke it."
- "Really? But the deeds he has performed are great!?"
- "The deeds have been heinous blasphemies on the sanctity of life."
- "Think of it, though. Deeds, terrible or great, are a matter of opinion. What I really care about is the power he has."
- "That is all you care for."
- — A disembodied voice speaks with Tyson Calok about the Beast.
- "The damn scalys advance, and what do we do? We fall back. Lose ground! This war, Ben... damn it, I never thought it would last this long."
- "Things rarely go as planned , sir."
- — Truman and Kelsoe discuss the war.
- "Ba’gee smiles upon us."
- — Colonel Ba'dal
- "And what will my role be in this new world?"
- "Something well deserving for your services rendered. It will be well worth the wait, I assure you."
- — Brickenhouser and Tolleson discussing Section 31's future plans.
- "Was that necessary? We still could have had soldiers aboard."
- "If we did, they were not worth of saving."
- — L'mar and Calok after Calok ordered the destruction of a Coalition ship.
- "Captain Kelsoe, you’re being placed into custody."
- "On what charges?!"
- — Smith placing Kelsoe under arrest.
- "Better to admit ignorance than shame yourself with lies."
- — Da'note referring Val'gar's ignorance of Calok's tactics.
- Deep Space Five
- USS Pioneer (NCC-1084)
- USS Amerigo (NCC-19018)
- CWS Revenge
- Federation headquarters, Paris, Earth
- Tal Shiar base, Regus V
- Evadus system
- Argaylen Cascade
- Commander Bradley Smith, Internal Affairs
- Major Kovok
- Centurion Avin
- Avery Amiott (mentioned)
- Lieutenant Armstrong
- Commander Kelly Jameson
- Remora (mentioned)
- Commander Malev (mentioned)
- Captain Patrick Gilmore
- Rear Admiral Mikael Smith (mentioned)
- Vice Admiral Carla Frigg (mentioned)