Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Induced self-destruction describes the act performed where an artificial intelligence-controlled machine, such as an android, is destroyed or incapacitated through an illogical hypothetical or real situation.
USS Enterprise Captain James Kirk induced self-destruction to Landru, M-5, Nomad, android Norman and android Rayna Kapec. (TOS: "The Return of the Archons", "The Ultimate Computer", "The Changeling", "I, Mudd", "Requiem for Methuselah")
- Induced self-destruction article at Memory Alpha, the canon Star Trek wiki.
- Artificial Intelligence article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Liar paradox article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Logic article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Paradox article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.