A holographic program (also called a holosuite program or a holodeck program) is an interactive computer program utilising holograms. They have a range of uses from training to entertainment.
List of holoprogramsEdit
- Andobi Mountain Run on Halii (RIS Bouteina: "Varlamov Steak")
- ANZAC Day ceremony on Earth (Star Trek: The Cantabrian Expeditions: "Finding the Edges of Who She Is")
- Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera (Star Trek: The Cantabrian Expeditions: "An Innocent Time")
- Archaeological dig on Miltoa (Star Trek: The Prospect Chronicles: "Directive")
- The Brickworks series, a series of spaghetti western holonovels (RIS Bouteina: "Marianela")
- Casino on Malachor V (RIS Bouteina: "Cigarette Redshirt")
- Dixon Hill, re-creation of the popular novels.
- Edouard Montpetit College, a Greater Montreal CEGEP (RIS Bouteina: "We're All In This Together")
- Holographic family (RIS Bouteina: "Holographic Family")
- Malachor Grand Prix on Malachor V (Star Trek: The Stoneship Files: "Highly Illogical")
- Rakelli sitcom (RIS Bouteina: "Home Sense")
- Sherlock Holmes, re-creation of the popular stories.
- Stone Trek (Star Trek: The Stoneship Files: "At the Soapbox Races")
- Stoneship Enterprise, a stone-age, Lyran-made program (Star Trek: The Stoneship Files: "Highly Illogical")
- Super Mario Br'Hausse (Star Trek: The Stoneship Files: "Chronicles of Taladu")
- Tareus IV Pizzeria, also known as the Super Size Me holoprogram (RIS Bouteina: "Marriage and Honeymoon")
- The Stand, re-creation of the popular novel.
- Tuition Crisis, a Klingon account of the 2012 Quebec university tuition crisis (Star Trek: The Stoneship Files: "Rode the 300")
- Vulcan Love Slave, an erotic simulation.
- Will Survive's, a 1970s discothèque in Chicago on Earth (Star Trek: The Cantabrian Expeditions: "Two Hit, One Stone")
- World of Warcraft combat against the boss of Magister's Terrace; a later repair changed the setting to the Senate Hall (RIS Bouteina)
Holographic program editorsEdit