|Star Trek: Phase II episode|
|Previous episode:||"No-Win Scenario"|
This short film starts with a tribute to five lost souls:
- Anthony DeGregorio: A real person who was Assistant Set Construction Foreman making Phase II episodes.
- John Olson: A real person who was part of the Grip & Electric team at the Phase II studios.
- Lt. R.L. Dickerson: A fictional character who was chief of security and killed in the opening sequence of Enemy: Starfleet.
- Lt. Mikhail Hodel: A fictional character who was an engineer and eaten by bloodworms in Blood and Fire, Part 1.
- Lt. Alexander Freemann: A fictional character who was the medical technician in Blood and Fire. He had a relationship with James T. Kirk's nephew, Peter Kirk.
This film also signifies a new beginning for Star Trek: Phase II introducing Brian Gross as our new James T. Kirk, a new refitted USS Enterprise as it leaves Space dock and the first appearance of a new member of the crew: Lt. Arex!
- Brian Gross as James T. Kirk
- Brandon Stacy as Spock
- John Kelley as Leonard McCoy
- Charles Root as Montgomery Scott
- Jasmine Pierce as Nyota Uhura
- Jonathan Zungre as Pavel Chekov
- Bobby Quinn Rice as Peter Kirk
|Star Trek: Phase II|
|Episodes:||Released: "Come What May" | "In Harm's Way" | "To Serve All My Days" | "World Enough and Time" | "Blood and Fire, Part 1" | "Blood and Fire, Part 2" | "Enemy: Starfleet" | "The Child"|
In Production: "Kitumba" | "Origins" | "Mind Sifter"
|Vignettes:||"Center Seat" | "No-Win Scenario" | "Going Boldly"|
|Related Media:||Star Trek: First Voyages | Star Trek: New Voyages eMagazine | Star Trek: New Voyages podcast|
|Characters:||James T. Kirk | Spock | Leonard McCoy | Hikaru Sulu | Montgomery Scott | Pavel Chekov | Nyota Uhura | Vincent DeSalle | Janice Rand | Christine Chapel | Kargh|
|Actors:||James Cawley | Jeff Quinn | Ben Tolpin | Brandon Stacy | John Kelley | Charles Root | Andy Bray | Jonathan Zungre | John Lim | J.T. Tepnapa | Julienne Irons | Kim Stinger | Ron Boyd | Meghan King Johnson | Shannon Giles|