Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Forbidden Crossing, Part II"|
|Original post date:||2007-11-22|
|Previous episode:||"Forbidden Crossing, Part I"|
|Next episode:||"Forbidden Crossing, Part III"|
A select group of Starfleet Corps of Engineers are brought onto the Phoenix-X to fix the ship's ultra-transwarp capability. Meanwhile, Q makes a surprise visit in anticipation for what Captain Cell is going to be doing next - only, Cell isn't aware of what he's going to be doing next. Before too long the drive is corrected and the crew are met with a mysterious figure from their past...
- "Engineering reports that the drive is ready to begin testing... testing with our lives, that is."
"Is there any other kind?"
- — Kugo and Seifer
- This episode pays tribute to several non-canon stories and a fan-production on the subject of Andromeda, by making references to events for each:
- Captain's Peril - on reference to the Totality
- Star Trek II Short Stories: "To Wherever" - on reference to V'Ger
- TOS novelization of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - on reference the USS Magellanic Clouds.
- The Q Continuum series - on reference to Jean-Luc Picard trying to penetrate the galactic barrier ten years earlier.
- Star Trek: Odyssey - on reference to the USS Odyssey
- Mayhem takes on a small version of the Iconian software transmission as part of his program.
- Beck returns as a side character. He was last seen in "Departments". He later returns in "Displacement Syndrome".
- Q takes Cell's powers away a second time. They were given to Cell for the second time in "Power Levels". Q also informs Cell of the existence of the X Continuum.
- When Seifer tells Mayhem that the Starfleet crash course programs were deleted by the "previous virus hologram", he is referring to Amp.