Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Starship Farragut episode|
|"For Want of a Nail"|
|Airdate:||03 December 2007|
|Previous episode:||"The Captaincy"|
|Next episode:||"Fathers and Sons"|
"For Want of a Nail" is the second episode of "Starship Farragut", an independent film series based on the original "Star Trek" television series. It is currently available to view and download on the official website.
Captain Carter, Mister Prescott and Doctor Holley are thrown back in time while trying to transport to the planet Solon Prime. Finding themselves on Earth, in the middle of the American Revolutionary War, they must keep themselves from altering the future with their actions in the past.
- Captain John Thomas Carter (played by John Broughton)
- Commander Robert James Tacket (played by Mike Bednar)
- Lt. Commander Michelle Renata Smithfield (played by Holly Bednar)
- Lt. Commander Henry Francis Prescott, III (played by Paul R. Sieber)
- Lieutenant Christine Holley (played by Amy Sepan)
- Crewman Allen Baker (played by Dave Sepan)
- Transporter chief Wayne Galway (played by Bob McDonough)
USS Farragut crew/castEdit
- Lieutenant Hayes (played by Bruce Dennis)
- Lieutenant Michaels (played by Eric Lund)
- Ensign Akiva (played by Jake Azachi)
- Ensign Roy Morris (played by Dean Rogers)
- Lieutenant Russell Gates (played by Ron Gates)
- Crewman (played by John Lenwell)
- Yeoman (played by Case Aiken)
- Alondar (played by John Kirby)
- Batarus (played by Trey Thomas)
- Solonai Technician 1 (played by Robin Madel)
- Solonai Technician 2 (played by Richard Sprague)
- Caleb (played by Jamie Hanna)
- The General (played by Mark Hildebrand)
- General's Aid (played by Sean Mullin)
- Guards/Scouts (played by Jim Rockwell, Dan Schluter, Michael Steen, Brooke's Company)
- "Either of you ever assisted in surgery before? Between the bullet, the boat ride and the cold, I'm not in the best of moods!"
- — Doc Holley to Carter and Prescott
- The ending features a very familiar symbol being created in the past. One that will haunt many more crews to come.