The Far future, is defined in the calendar of Earth as being from the 32nd century until the end of time.
- The notation BCE ("Before Common Era") and CE ("Common Era") are alternative neutral notations for BC ("Before Christ") and AD ("anno Domini"), respectively.
- An EMH creates the clones of Jean-Luc Picard, Miles O'Brien, Tuvok, Hoshi Sato, and Leonard McCoy in order to take the USS Vitality to deliver an omni'sphere to the High Command. The clones discovered the entire Galaxy was at war with itself - some of the major races involved being the Klokian, the omni'X, the Nega'Jem, the Borg, and the Hexen. (Star Trek: Phoenix-X: "Vitality")
- The Klokian homeworld was known to exist in this time. It mysteriously disappeared after a multitude of time-travel incursions caused chaos to the space around the planet during a battle with the USS Phoenix-X. (Star Trek: Phoenix-X: "Fight, Part III")
- A millennium after the fall of the Federation, Thomas Hatch finds himself awake after being mysteriously transported from his native time of 2289. His further adventures would have dire consequences for the surviving Milky Way galaxy. (Star Trek: Avalon (future))
- Radiation levels in the Andromeda Galaxy are expected to reach intolerably high levels within the next ten millennia, according to scientists of the Kelvan Empire. Agents of the Kelvan Empire were dispatched aboard a multigenerational spacecraft to explore the Milky Way Galaxy for possible colonization.
c. 500 000 Years from NowEdit
2 Million Years from NowEdit
- Nella Daren's projected star model is either proven or disproven.
5 Billion Years from NowEdit
|31st century|| Timeline|