Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Original post date:||2007-08-01|
|Previous episode:||"These Aren't the Voyages..."|
|Next episode:||"The Tilonian System"|
The crew of the Phoenix-X find themselves under the experimentation of the Srivani, until an infestation of interphasic organisms threatens them. The Captain then finds he is obligated to help save the Srivani's lives.
- "Where are we?"
"The Delta Quadrant."
"Captain, I've heard rumour that this Quadrant is a Quadrant of complete absurdity."
- — Cell, Red and Night Seifer
- "Red, take us back to Federation space! And this time, no stop-offs at the Klingon Empire."
- — Cell
- Kayl regains her telepathic ability. It was previously lost in the episode "Life 2".
- Kugo is turned back into a Vulcan, as she was in the first season. She is said to have been born a Vulcan, but was genetically altered at a young age.
- Lasha is revealed to be Kugo's Romulan "sister", who was last seen in Season 1's "Identity" as her assassin boss.
- The title "Fantastic Method" was a play on the Star Trek: Voyager episode title, "Scientific Method", in which the Srivani originate.
- The interphasic organisms featured as a threat in this episode originate from the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, "Phantasms".