Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Ex Astris Scientia" (abbreviated EAS) is home to a large-scale canon starship research project with an associated fan fiction site, with many specifications and definitions for numerous conjectural starship classes, as well as analyses of starship-related topics and other Star Trek minutiae.
EAS has a large database of ship images, many of which are used on this wiki. Almost every ship seen in Trek canon is covered in the site, from the familiar Constitution class to the Voth city-ship from Star Trek: Voyager.
Some fan fiction on Ex Astris Scientia includes:
- Star Trek: Deneva by John Berkeley
- Star Trek: Elita by Melody Barron and Rony Tal
- Star Trek: Renegade by J. Grey
- Star Trek: Renegade II by J. Grey
- Special Investigations Division by Travis Anderson
- Several one- or two-part stories in English and German, and some fan essays.
In addition, the site contains several fan-created ships at the EAS Fleet Yards.
A section called Canon Fodder contains many essays fixing the Star Trek "disContinuity".