- For the primary universe counterpart, see Earth.
|Star system:||Sol (mirror)|
Earth's fate under this regime was never established in any canon episodes or movies.
- British Empire
- Unionized States of America
- Confederated States of America
- Chinese Free States
- Empire of Japan
- Soviet Union
- African Hegemony
- Greater German Reich
- Kingdom of Italy
- In Star Trek: Mirror Wars, Earth was the location of the Battle at Mirror Earth.
- According to William Shatner's novel Spectre, Alliance ships destroyed the Imperial fleet in their version of the Battle of Wolf 359, and proceeded to reduce mirror-Earth to a barren wasteland, vaporizing the Great Lakes and other landlocked bodies of water. The Alliance enslaved Terrans.
- Star Trek: New Empire: Earth was similarly ravaged in this continuity, though not rendered entirely lifeless. Criminals, pirates, miners and various aliens used the barren Earth as a base of operations for different purposes in the late 24th century. Between 2375 and 2385, Stephen April attempted to rejuvenate Earth using a Genesis device, with apparent failure; however, by 2407, Terrans had begun to re-colonize their world.