Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Dawn M. Mathias|
|Assignment(s):||Chief Medical Officer|
|Siblings:||Cindy, John, Keri, and Jack Mathias|
Early life & careerEdit
Dawn Mathias has always been interested in helping people in need. It stems from her childhood when an accident killed her pet kangaroo. Dawn feels that if she had the right training, she might have saved her pet. When she attended the Medical Academy, all of her instructors saw that she was going to be one of the best medical doctors and surgeons ever graduated from that institution. She was always at the top of her classes and did not settle for anything less.
For her medical intern training, she studied directly under USS Enterprise chief medical officer Leonard McCoy and she's picked up some of his mannerisms. Dawn has a very strong sense of ethics, which she will never abandon for anyone. She also takes her medical oaths very seriously.; she goes out of her way to make sure she "does no harm".
Family and personal lifeEdit
Dawn was the first in her family to become a doctor and to join Starfleet. She comes from a big family of four older siblings... two sisters and two brothers, so she is not used to being alone for long periods of time. She is married to Alex's oldest son Montgomery
- Medical Officer (Intern), USS New Jersey, NCC-1995 (2284-2285)
- Staff Doctor, Starfleet Medical, Perth (2285-2286)
- Chief Medical Officer, USS Lexington, NCC-1709 (2286-present)
- Gabrielle Metz currently plays the character Dawn Mathias on Star Trek: Lexington
- Dawn has been known to call Alex "Dad" and Angelica "Mom" when she is in private with those two people, even though Angelica is relation by marriage only.
- When Dawn is tired or very upset, her Australian accent comes out very thickly and fast and you can almost forget about understanding her. She also uses a lot of Aussie slang at that point too, which no one on the ship understands