|Max. warp:||warp 7.2|
|Armaments:||Laser banks, Nuclear torpedo Launchers|
|Defenses:||Area defense missiles|
The Starfleet Museum continuityEdit
The Daedalus class was the exploratory version of the Comet-class cruiser in service to the United Earth Space Navy. The lead ship of the Daedalus class entered service a month before the end of the Earth-Romulan War. (The Starfleet Museum)
The class started to be withdrawn from service in 2196 as newer vessels such as the Venture-class and Armstrong-class vessels started to fill its roles in the fleet. (Ship Recognition Manual, Volume 4: Starships of the Original Series Era)
- Specifications from The Starfleet Museum
- Daedalus class article at Memory Alpha, the canon Star Trek wiki.
- Daedalus class article at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki.
- Daedalus-Class Cruisers on the Starfleet Museum
- Daedalus Class: 2161 - 2196 on Trekmania
- Home of the Starship Called Daedalus (gives a length of 160 m)
- Daedalus-class starships on Wm. Robert Johnston's Star Trek archive.
- Daedalus re-image (a post-Enterprise reimagining of the design)
- Daedalus-Class Naval Chart