Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cyberware is cybernetic implants used by living beings. There are two types of cyberware, body enhancements called bodyware and brain computer interfaces called headware. A brain with headware enhancements is often called a cyberbrain. Users who mostly use bodyware are often called Street Samurai and people who mostly use headware are often called Rigger.(Dragon Ball Z vs. Star Trek: The Way of Infinity)
Types of headwareEdit
- Some special headware implants are needed to control bodyware implants in the fan fiction of SSJKamui.
- According to Dimensional Prophecy of Zohar, some headware implants can be connected to network systems.
- M.V possesses an implant which enhances his intelligence via transcranial magnetic stimulation.
- Some more primitive types of neural implants can be used to cure mental illnesses, e.g. according to the novelization of (Star Trek: First Contact), Zefram Cochrane possessed such an implant to cure his bipolar disorder.
Types of bodywareEdit
- In Dimensional Prophecy of Zohar, Hilal possesses a bodyware implant placed in the user's feet which can emit tractor beams to enable the user of the implant to stand and walk on vertical surfaces like walls.
- Batteries can be used in cyberware implants. (Dragon Ball Z vs. Star Trek: The Way of Infinity)
- DBV developed a technology to use the energy transfer systems in the user's blood for energy supply of cyberware implants. (Dragon Ball Z vs. Star Trek: The Way of Infinity)
- The bosses of SLNVRX invented a converter program between neuronal signals and computer codes which eased the production of cyberware.(Dragon Ball Z vs. Star Trek: The Way of Infinity)
Cyberware development devicesEdit
- VCDL (Very high speed integrated circuit cyberware description language) - a programming language similar to VHDL.(Dragon Ball Z vs. Star Trek: The Way of Infinity)
People who possess cyberwareEdit
Companies who produce cyberwareEdit
- The SLNVRX Corporation was one of the first companies who produced progressive versions of cyberware, according to Dragon Ball Z vs. Star Trek: The Beginning of Infinity.
- DBV produces some cyberware systems like energy supply systems. (Dragon Ball Z vs. Star Trek: The Way of Infinity)
Laws regarding cyberwareEdit
- In the United Federation of Planets, by law every cyberbrain has to be equipped with a firewall.
- In the Dragon Ball Z vs. Star Trek: The Beginning of Infinity episode "Gnosis", there is mentioned a law which allows to search and seize cyberbrains via the internet to prevent crimes.
- In the Federation, there are quality controls of cyberware. (Dragon Ball Z vs. Star Trek: The Way of Infinity)