Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Connor Avery Burt|
|Born:||8 October 2347|
|As he used to appear.|
Connor Avery Burt was born to Mr. and Mrs. Burt in San Antonio, Texas. Since his young years he had amazed his parents with his adaptability for learning at an astonishing rate. At an early age he took up an interesting to building things. He would often build little robots with spare material he found around the house.
Academy years (2365-2369)Edit
As an Ensign, Burt served on the USS Constant. Eventually he made his way up to the rank of commander, serving as the USS Constant's Chief of Engineering. He had never thought about working in the command level until his friend from Starfleet Academy, Captain Benjamin Kelsoe, approached him to become the First Officer for the USS Pioneer. ("The So'ja Incident", "Nothing Else Matters", et al.)
He was forced into retirement in 2381 following his mental break down after the abduction of Captain Benjamin Kelsoe, in which he butted heads with Kelsoe's replacement, Captain Timothy Franco. In 2382, Starfleet Command recognized their need for his expertise in dealing with the So'ja, so he was assigned as a special consultant on Inner So’ja politics to the Admiral Harold Anton, the Starfleet Commander. ("Question of Loyalty", "Nothing Else Matters")
In 2382, following the joining of Di'gan forces with So'ja forces in the Coalition War, Starfleet Command promoted Commander Burt to the rank of captain and assigned him to the USS Stefansson. ("For Better or Worse")
During the Coalition War, Burt commanded the Stefansson during the Battle of Minark and participated in the alliance negotiations between the Federation and Romulan Star Empire, where he worked along side Ambassador Spock. ("Torment and Woe", "Dawn")
Starfleet service recordEdit
- Starfleet Academy (2365-2369) - Rank: Cadet
- USS Constant (NCC-19320) (2369-2370) - Rank: Ensign - Post: Transporter technician
- USS Constant (NCC-19320) (2370-2372) - Rank: Lieutenant - Post: Warp core technician
- USS Constant (NCC-19320) (2372-2374) - Rank: Lieutenant Commander - Post: Engineering technician
- USS Constant (NCC-19320) (2374-2378) - Rank: Commander - Post: Chief of Engineering
- USS Pioneer (NCC-1084) (2378-2381) - Rank: Commander - Post: Executive officer
- Starfleet Command, Interstellar Political Office (2382) - Rank: Commander - Post: Consultant to Starfleet Commander
- USS Stefansson (NCC-2818) (2382- ) - Rank: Captain - Post: Commanding officer
Citation of Honor, Starfleet Delta Cross, Starfleet Citation for Conspicuous Gallantry, Decoration of Gallantry, Career Service Citation, Extended Service Citation, Battle of Sector 001 Service Medal, Dominion War Victory Medal, 12 Commendations.
- Bridge Officer Certification
- Command Officer Certification
- Starfleet Academy Top Fifteen Percent of Class