|Star Trek: Phase II episode|
|"Come What May"|
|Episode no.:||0 (pilot)|
|Guest star(s):|| Eddie Paskey|
|Next episode:||"In Harm's Way"|
- James Cawley as James Kirk
- Jeffery Quinn as Spock
- John Kelley as Leonard McCoy
- Jack Marshall as Montgomery Scott
- Julienne Irons as Nyota Uhura
- Meghan King Johnson as Janice Rand
- Ron Boyd as Vincent DeSalle
- Jasen Tucker as Pavel Chekov
- Shannon Quinlan as Christine Chapel
- Jay Storey as Kyle
- Larry Nemecek as Cal Strickland
- John Winston as Captain Jefferies
- Eddie Paskey as Admiral Leslie
- Andrea Ajemian as Onabi
- Mark Strock as Ohn
- "At last we are underway, though I have mixed feelings knowing we are more than halfway through our five year mission. With Sulu at Starfleet for command training, the promotion of mister Chekov to head of security, and the return of my former yeoman as a newly commissioned officer, it seems the more things change... The more they stay the same."
- — Kirk's log entry
- "Don't worry Kirk. Fortunately as long as we have the Onabi controlling this sector we feel reasonably sure that we won't be calling on you any time soon... At least not if we need anything in a hurry!"
- — Director Strickland
- "Captain, I do not recall previously viewing this representation.
The musical composition you have on display.
Oh, you mean the hymn. That belonged to my brother Sam. My mother gave it to he and Aurelan when they left for Deneva. What is it Spock?
I do not understand the words. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I'm found. Was blind but now I see. Spock, it's about us. It's about what we're supposedly doing out here. Extending compassion to those in need. Saving the lost. Helping those people who can't help themselves and asking nothing in return.
But the song would seem to indicate a deity. Were it not the religious conflicts of your world that led your species to the brink of destruction?
Yes. But it's the ideal that survives.
Then the hymn is still relevant. I shall endeavor to study it further."
- — A memorable exchange between Kirk and Spock
- This is the first episode of Star Trek: New Voyages, which would be later renamed Phase II. It is not considered part of the regular series and is thus marked as episode number #00.
- This episode is the only so far to display the title as simply New Voyages.
|Star Trek: Phase II|
|Episodes:||Released: "Come What May" | "In Harm's Way" | "To Serve All My Days" | "World Enough and Time" | "Blood and Fire, Part 1" | "Blood and Fire, Part 2" | "Enemy: Starfleet" | "The Child"|
In Production: "Kitumba" | "Origins" | "Mind Sifter"
|Vignettes:||"Center Seat" | "No-Win Scenario" | "Going Boldly"|
|Related Media:||Star Trek: First Voyages | Star Trek: New Voyages eMagazine | Star Trek: New Voyages podcast|
|Characters:||James T. Kirk | Spock | Leonard McCoy | Hikaru Sulu | Montgomery Scott | Pavel Chekov | Nyota Uhura | Vincent DeSalle | Janice Rand | Christine Chapel | Kargh|
|Actors:||James Cawley | Jeff Quinn | Ben Tolpin | Brandon Stacy | John Kelley | Charles Root | Andy Bray | Jonathan Zungre | John Lim | J.T. Tepnapa | Julienne Irons | Kim Stinger | Ron Boyd | Meghan King Johnson | Shannon Giles|