Early life and careerEdit
B'fuselek and his Andorian pod-brother, T'thuselem, were hatched on Epsilon Indi IV in the year 2239. He graduated Starfleet Academy 2264. B'fuselek has the distinction of being the second Andorian to graduate from Starfleet Academy and serve aboard a Starfleet vessel. As such, he has become mildly famous among the people of his homeworld. (Starship Exeter)
When some Tressaurians used a gravity-wave device to destroy Starbase 16 on planet Corinth IV, B'fuselek was badly affected by its emanations, because his antennae made him sensitive to gravity fluctuations. He later exploited this to navigate the ship. (Starship Exeter: "The Tressaurian Intersection")
Family and personal lifeEdit
He met Jo Harris while they both served on the USS Republic. B'fuselek developed a secret affection for Commander Harris over the years, but he keeps his feelings for her well-guarded. (Starship Exeter, Star Trek: The Animated Series Comics: "Home is not a Place")
- 2239: B'fuselek is born
- 2260: Begins his Starfleet career upon entering Starfleet Academy
- 2264: Graduates
- 2266: Promoted to rank lieutenant.
- 2268: Lieutenant B'fuselek is assigned as communications officer of the USS Exeter.
- Starship Exeter:
- Star Trek: The Animated Series Comics:
Background information Edit
- B'fuselek was played by fan actor Joshua Caleb in all of the character's appearances on Starship Exeter.
- The makeup is patterned on designs seen in the original series episodes "Journey To Babel" and "Whom Gods Destroy".
- B'fuselek is the Exeter's Andorian communications officer. The character's background is derived from several Trek-based RPGs of the 1970s and 1980s.