|Angelica R. McKnight|
|Mother:|| Margaret Ferguson|
Early life & careerEdit
Angelica is actually a close relation to the throne of the United Kingdom but she doesn't reveal that except when she has to or when it is needed. Her family has a large land holding in Great Hampden, outside High Wycombe, that has been part of the family collection of wealth for several centuries.
Angelica’s mother (Elizabeth Ferguson, the Duchess of York) is actually tied more closely to the royals than Angelica knows.
Angie was assigned to the USS Yorktown. In 2270, in the ship's final mission, it was ambushed by Romulan forces. Yorktown was virtually destroyed in the battle, leaving the Lieutenant McKnight to rally the survivors and head for home. Yorktown would be eventually rebuilt.
Angie was reassigned to Starfleet Command, where her natural talents for her chosen duty were quickly recognized, being assigned as a section chief prior to her transfer to the U.S.S. Anniston.
Sometime during her tenure with the USS Excelsior project, Angie requested an assignment on the USS Lexington before any captain had been named. Unknown to her, her husband had been assigned to the ship at the same time as she received her orders. Fearing a conflict of interest, both officers requested that Starfleet look at letting married couples serve in command positions. To their surprise, Starfleet allowed them to stay together.
Family and personal lifeEdit
Angelica is married to Alexander McKnight. She has a half sister, Karena and a step son, Montgomery McKnight.
- Communications Officer, USS Yorktown, NCC-1705 (2266-2270)
- Communications Officer, Starfleet Command, London (2270-2274)
- Communications Officer, USS Anniston, NCC-1745 (2274-2277)
- Communications Officer, USS Constellation II, NCC-1017-A (2277-2280)
- Design Team Commander (Communications), USS Excelsior project (2280-86)
- Communications Officer, USS Lexington , NCC-1709-A (2286-present)
- Jody Rivera played the character in "All in the Appearances: SE".
- Angelica's mom actually had an affair with a Romulan spy. The Romulan spy who became Angelica’s father was on an undercover spy mission during negotiations with Federation at an outpost near the Neutral Zone.
- Angelica's mother is living in Calgary, Canada.