Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Adrien T'Pren Spectra|
|Vice Admiral Spectra in Micro Hero form.|
|Assignment(s):||Starfleet Surgeon General|
Early life before StarfleetEdit
- 2216: T'Pren is born on Vulcan.
- 2225: T'Pren enters Starfleet Academy
- 2229: T'Pren graduates Starfleet Academy. He is promoted to Lieutenant. Her first assignment is the USS Constitution as a Doctor.
- 2231: T'Pren is promoted to Lieutenant Commander and assigned to the USS Farragut as the Assistant Chief Officer.
- 2234: T'Pren is promoted to full Commander and assigned to the USS Republic as the Assistant Chief Medical Officer.
- 2240: T'Pren is promoted to Captain and is made Chief Medical Officer of Starbade 4.
- 2245: T'Pren is promoted to Commmodore and assigned to Starfleet Headquarters as Chief Medical Officer.
- 2258: T'Pren is promoted to Rear Admiral and is made Deputy Surgeon General.
- 2268: T'Pren is promoted to Vice Admiral and is made Surgeon General.
|Cadet||2225-2229||attended Starfleet Academy.|
|Lieutenant||2229-2231||assigned as a Doctor on USS Constitution.|
|Lieutenant commander||2231-2234||Assistant Chief medical officer on the USS Farragut.|
|Commander||2234-2240||Chief medical officer on the USS Republic.|
|Captain||2240-2245||Chief medical officer of Starbase 4.|
|Commodore||2245-2258||Chief medical officer of Starfleet Headquarters.|
|Rear admiral||2258-2268||Deputy Starfleet Surgeon General on Starfleet Headquarters.|
|Rear admiral||2262-2269||Deputy Starfleet Surgeon General on Starfleet Headquarters.|
|Vice admiral||2270-||Starfleet Surgeon General on Starfleet Headquarters.|