|Tales of the Seventh Fleet episode|
|"A Touch of Home"|
|Airdate:||September 23, 2006|
|Writer(s):||Eugene R. Hendricks|
|Director:||Eugene R. Hendricks|
|Guest star(s):|| TJ Longo|
Matthew J. Grieco
It is episode #03, and was first broadcast on September 23, 2006 at the Morris County Public Library, in conjunction with a major celebration for Star Trek's 40th Anniversary. It was written by Daniel Swift and Eugene Hendricks, and directed by Eugene Hendricks. This episode showed some background into the Efrosian religion as well as showed off some new costumes acquired by the cast and crew.
Quick Overview: The time has come in the Effrosian Captain's life that he must reach a frozen planet to perform a sacred ritual. Unbeknownst to the crew the planet is more than just a ball of ice in Klingon Space!
Will update after lunch :-)
- During read throughs, the actor who played Viktor Pima would change his voice to make his lines sound... "deep and sexy". This caused read throughs to last longer then they should have been.
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
- "Let’s just do it someplace warmer next time."
- — Stoeffles to The Captain.
- "Would you believe that we’re here to make snow angels?"
- — Stoeffles to Captor.
- "You’re timing, as always, is impeccable Mr. Lupia."
- — The Efrosian Captain to Robert Lupia.
| Last produced:|
| Tales of the Seventh Fleet|
| Next produced:|
| Last transmitted:|
| Next transmitted:|