|Star Trek: Valkyrie episode|
|"A Problem of Titan Proportions"|
|Airdate:||18 October 2012|
|Running time:||31 mins|
|Writer(s):|| John Kwan Yuen|
|Previous episode:||"Disaster Strikes"|
|Next episode:||"The Admiral"|
"A Problem of Titan Proportions" is the fourth episode of the Star Trek: Valkyrie audio series.
The Valkyrie proceeds to a rendezvous near the Neutral Zone under complete communications blackout. After an important passenger and his aide are transported to another ship it then explodes with the apparent loss of all hands. The situation is uncovered as a plot by a major enemy of the Federation to steal a starship and its technology.
- Jerry Stanford as Captain Edward J. Stanfield
- Michael Liebmann as Commander Andrew Miller
- Toby Curfman as Second Officer Lt. Commander Shrun
- Michael Stütelberg as Chief Engineer Lt. Commander Paul Elberg
- Dean Rogers as Lt. Michael Swanson
- Jacob Stanford as Lt. Travis Reed
- Spring Stanford as Lt. Gina Bellamy
- Alexis Waters as Doctor Anne Ravenwood
- John Kwan Yuen as Lt. Stephen Fox
- Andrea Columber as the Ship's Computer Voice and Series Announcer
- Christopher S. Carothers as the President of the Federation
- Allyrton Lewis as Romulan Commander Re'Tok
- David Ault (Star Trek: Lost Frontier) as Mr. Locke
- Chris (CJCA915) as Captain of the USS Bismarck
- Desere' Chambers as the Captain's Yeoman
- "The President is a busy man Captain!"
- — Mr. Locke
- "War is how borders are defined Captain. The Neutral Zone was defined over a century ago, if war comes it will seal the destiny of the quadrant for another century."
- — Commander Re'Tok