Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376
|2340s 2350s 2360s 2370s 2380s 2390s 2400s|
|23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
- An unknown alien race constructs a self-replicating, anti-proton weapon, programmed to travel through time in search of their enemies. Starfleet scientists discover a method of neutralizing the weapon, but it disappears into the time stream before the deterrent can be implemented. Admiral Kirk and Ambassador Spock commandeer the mothballed USS Enterprise-A to travel back to 2266, joining Fleet Captain Christopher Pike and Captain James Kirk to retrieve the device now dubbed, the Doomsday Machine. Due to the efforts of the three ships in 2266, the Machine arrives back in this time, where it is immediately rendered harmless. (Star Trek: New Voyages: "In Harm's Way")
- The Second Federation-Klingon War ends. (DS9: "By Inferno's Light", Star Trek: Phoenix-X: "New Beginnings")
- Himta Mayala, an Edosian politician, was elected President of the United Federation of Planets. (Star Trek: Pioneer)
- Galactic Cold War by Daniel Carlson, an analysis of the origins and political history of the conflict between the United Federation of Planets and Klingon Empire, is published by Starfleet Academy Press. (The Starfleet Museum: Klingon Cruisers 2162-2267)
- The entity known as Q attempts to mate with Kathryn Janeway in order to end a war in the Q Continuum (VOY: "The Q and the Grey").
- May 12th - The USS Crusader (NCC-51492) was attacked by a Klingon Bird-of-Prey, Commander Thomas would perish in the battle, as well as 15 other crew members. (Star Trek Crusader)
- On June 14th, Willy T. Cutledge, a Human politician is assassinated by an unknown killer during his anti-alien speech. Willy believed Earthlings were losing their human identity by mingling with other alien races. (Star Trek: Phoenix-X: "Identity")
- Stardate 50450.5 - USS Argus (NCC-75124) is commissioned under Captain Robert Styles. However the ship suffers a complete systems failure soon after launch and returns to the Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards for a full refit and Styles is removed from command.(Star Trek: The Adventures of Argus: "Messages From Home")
- Stardate 50893.2 - The Battle of Sector 001 occurs. A Starfleet armada consisting of numerous starships, notably the USS Defiant, USS Budapest, USS Yeager, USS Appalachia, USS Crusader, USS Dauntless, USS Lexington and, eventually, the USS Enterprise-E, intercepts and destroys a Borg Cube not far from Earth orbit. (Star Trek: First Contact; Star Trek: Dauntless: "Invasion")
- The Dominion War begins following Starfleet mining the Bajoran Wormhole and the subsequent Dominion attack on Deep Space 9. During the attack on DS9 a joint Starfleet and Klingon task force destroy the Torros III shipyards. (DS9: "Call to Arms")
- Jasmine Phoenix of Banshee Squadron is apparently killed during a daring raid into Cardassian territory during the Dominion War, but is actually captured by the Jem'Hadar, tried as a war criminal, and imprisoned on Lazon II. (Star Trek: Banshee Squadron)
Assignments and promotions Edit
- Admiral Daniel takes full command of the USS Phoenix. (Star Trek: Phoenix-X)
- Lieutenant Commander Karen Landry was given command of the USS Crusader (NCC-51492). (Star Trek Crusader)
- Jake Marone graduated Marine Corps Academy Top Fifteen Percent of Class, and is made Second lieutenant, and assigned to the 17th Battalion on Vulcan. (Star Trek: Generation Fleet)
- Lieutenant Commander Lee Carter is promoted to Commander and given command of Banshee Squadron on the presumed death of Jasmine Phoenix. (Star Trek: Banshee Squadron)