Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290|
|2250s 2260s 2270s 2280s 2290s 2300s 2310s|
|22nd century - 23rd century - 24th century|
- January - The Sha-Ka-Ree Incident. (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
- The prototype USS Ryan, on a proving run staffed by company (i.e., non-Starfleet) engineers, is lost with all hands in an accident. Its loss prompts Starfleet to set up a test crew comprised of personnel from the Starfleet Corps of Engineers and Starfleet Tactical, the first Cathedral Unit. (Starfleet Prototypes)
- 07 May - Shadowstar Station is commissioned. Her first commander is Vice Admiral Melissa Sturdevant; her first executive officer is Rear Admiral Nikolai Barstow. (Star Trek: Shadowstar Station)
- The destroyer USS Iblis, commanded by Captain Gita Divakuruni, is assigned to the sector that includes the Beta Miranda system and Shadowstar Station. (Star Trek: Shadowstar Station)
- Following the accidental death of her predecessor, Valerie Sutomo becomes Federation Commissioner for Research and Development. (Star Trek: Shadowstar Station: “Dhalang")