Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287|
|2250s 2260s 2270s 2280s 2290s 2300s 2310s|
|22nd century - 23rd century - 24th century|
- USS Justice (NCC-556) is launched as the first of the new upgraded Saladin-class, also known as the Saladin Mark V. (Tales of the Seventh Fleet)
- Roger Donovan’s exceptional piloting skills are recognized and he is admitted into Nova Squadron, a five member elite flight team. (Star Trek: USS Hathaway)
- Commander Lara is involved in an incident on the USS Constitution where she overrides her captain's authority. While exonerated of wrongdoing the incident leaves a "black mark" on her record. (Star Trek: USS Hathaway)
- Kzin pirates attack the interstellar liner SS Vymastre of Vega. Three-fourths of the crew and passengers are killed (and many eaten) before Federation starships -- including the USS Constitution under command of Rear Admiral Genser -- engage the pirates in combat. (Star Trek: Shadowstar Station: "Vymastre").
- USS Tereshkova and the hospital ship John Mandeville assist a disabled Trill science ship. (Star Trek: Shadowstar Station: “Rescue the Perishing”)
Assignments and promotionsEdit
- Ensign Robert Lupia is assigned to serve aboard the USS Emden (NCC-1856). (Tales of the Seventh Fleet)
- Jeffery Pierce promoted to Captain. One of many to enter into consideration for the captaincy of USS Excelsior (NX-2000) but loses out later that same year to Captain Thaddeus Styles. He is instead assigned as Commanding Officer of USS Hathaway (NCC-2593). (Star Trek: USS Hathaway)