Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262|
|2220s 2230s 2240s 2250s 2260s 2270s 2280s|
|22nd century - 23rd century - 24th century|
- The USS Diana is lost, survivors are picked up by the USS Mars. (Tamerlane)
- USS Dauntless undergoes extensive repairs at Starbase 7. (Star Trek: Vanguard novel: Declassified: "The Ruins of Noble Men")
- Carter Langley is born on Deneva. (Star Trek: Shadowstar Station)
- Antonia Sawalha is born somewhere in the European Alliance (while she tells people she was born in London, there is no documentation to support this), Terra (Sol III). (Star Trek: Avenger; Star Trek: Shadowstar Station)
- Commander Rajiv Mehta, executive officer of USS Dauntless, is one of 18 Dauntless officers and crew killed while engaging a Klingon warship. (Star Trek: Vanguard novel: Declassified: "The Ruins of Noble Men")
Assignments and promotions Edit
- Commander Hallie Gannon is assigned as the new executive officer of USS Dauntless. (Star Trek: Vanguard novel: Declassified: "The Ruins of Noble Men")
- Morgana Ariadne graduates from Starfleet Academy. She is promoted to Ensign and assigned to Starbase 15 as a Security officer. (Star Trek: The Intrepid Adventures)
- Perry Arkaen graduated from Starfleet Academy. He is promoted to Ensign and is assigned to the USS Bowie as a Scientist. (Star Trek: The Intrepid Adventures)