- Charles Tucker III dies, according to official records. (ENT: "These Are the Voyages...") But according to Commander Seifer in 2383, Tucker's death was faked by Section 31. (Star Trek: Phoenix-X: "These Aren't the Voyages...")
- 12 August - The United Federation of Planets is founded (charter signed and ratified) in San Francisco on Earth by the Humans, Centaurians, Vulcans, Andorians and Tellarites. (ENT: "These Are the Voyages...", ENT novel: The Romulan War: To Brave the Storm) In some historical documents, this is known as the first Babel conference. (The Starfleet Museum: Museum Timeline)
- Enterprise (NX-01) is retired from service. (ENT: "These Are the Voyages...")
- The NX-class starship Intrepid is presumed destroyed by a cloaked Romulan mine. The only bodies found are that of the chief engineer and three engineering specialists. (TNG novel: indistinguishable From Magic)
- UES Accord is incorporated into the United Federation of Planets Starfleet and redesignated USS Accord. (Star Trek: Accord “The USS Accord Fictional Timeline v. 3.0”)
- January 1 - Aidan MacKenzie (mirror), Chandler Masterson (mirror), Joshua Rosen (mirror), Lucy Stone and Andrew Miller (mirror) conspire to leave the USS Defiant and take three of Hoshi Sato (mirror)'s children with them, Takara Sato, Takeo Sato and Kira Sato (In Between Days: The Conspiracy).
- February 4 - First pulse shot by the USS Defiant, an experiment by Chandler Masterson (mirror) and Lucy Stone, under the direction of Empress Hoshi, designed to open a portal to the prime universe and obtain similar ships. This instead creates temporal instability in 2161, 2166 and 2178 (In Between Days: Temper).
- February 6 - In the correct Mirror universe timeline, José Torres (mirror) and Travis Mayweather (mirror) are killed during a Calafan slave revolt (In Between Days: Temper).
- May 7 - Empress Hoshi undergoes surgery, while pregnant with Izo Sato, to repair a hole in the fetus's heart. Dr. Cyril Morgan provides Travis Mayweather (mirror) with the choice of allowing Hoshi to die on the table, thereby ending her reign of terror, or letting his son, Izo, live. Travis chooses to allow Izo to survive (In Between Days: Coveted Commodity).
- October 31 - Charles Tucker III is sent to Upper Bavaria, Germany by the Traveler (In Between Days: Day of the Dead).
- November 1 - While in April 29, 1945, Charles Tucker III takes part in the liberation of the Dachau concentration camp (In Between Days: Day of the Dead).
- November 2 - Charles Tucker III is returned to the Enterprise (NX-01) by the Traveler (In Between Days: Day of the Dead).
- December 5 - Douglas Jay Hayes Beckett confesses to his wife, Lili O'Day, about all of the people he has killed while he was in the Mirror universe (In Between Days: Fortune).
Assignments and promotionsEdit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.