|2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153|
|2120s 2130s 2140s 2150s 2160s 2170s 2180s|
|21st century - 22nd century - 23rd century|
- Earth is attacked by a probe launched by the Xindi. In response, the Enterprise (NX-01) is assigned to find the Xindi homeworld in the Delphic Expanse. (ENT: "The Expanse", "The Xindi")
- April 6 - Malcolm Reed is hit by a temporal interphase and thrown back in time (In Between Days: Concord).
- April - Chef William Slocum goes to Lili O'Day's restaurant, Voracious, in San Mateo, California. Impressed with her cooking skills, he hires her to become his replacement sous-chef, as personnel are being off-loaded in order to accommodate a MACO unit (In Between Days: Voracious).
- April 16 - Lili O'Day is hired to work on the Enterprise (NX-01). On the same day, Jay Hayes starts (In Between Days: Harvest).
- June 12 - Lili O'Day and William Slocum compete in an Iron Chef-style competition. The judges are Malcolm Reed, Jay Hayes and Jonathan Archer (In Between Days: Before the Fall).
- October 9 - Lili O'Day prepares a cake from Captain Archer's 41st birthday (In Between Days: Protocols).
- November 22 - Lili O'Day kills She Who Almost Didn't Breed in Time, a Xindi-Insectoid (In Between Days: The Mess).
- December 24 - While preparing Christmas dinner for the crew, Lili O'Day remembers her parents (In Between Days: Onions).
- Klingons on Rura Penthe are captured by Witannen for captive breeding and war games (In Between Days: Together).
- Chelben, a Calafan, is born to the High Priestess, Yipran and the First Minister, Chawev, while Yipran is ill with potassium poisoning.