Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056|
|2020s 2030s 2040s 2050s 2060s 2070s 2080s|
|20th century - 21st century - 22nd century|
- World War III ends in this year. (ENT: "Demons", Star Trek: The Adventures of Argus: "Nuclear Time")
- Time travelers from 2393 travel to this year to investigate the possibility that Zefram Cochrane may have plagiarized the equations for developing warp drive from John Weatherby, once Cochrane's protégé. (Missing Link)
- 26 April The USS Defender is thrown back in time and crash lands on Earth. (Star Trek: The Adventures of Argus: "Nuclear Time")
- 30 April Survivors from the USS Defender capture an Optimum air force base containing the BRS Argus in an attempt to use the sleeper ship to get back to their own time, keeping it out of Optimum hands and preserving history. (Star Trek: The Adventures of Argus: "Nuclear Time")
- 1 May The Optimum Movement launches a massive nuclear strike in an attempt to wipe out the Eastern Coalition, but The ECON is able to retaliate with a nuclear strike of its own. The strikes, which wipe out most of Earth's major cities and kill over 300,000,000 people, end both sides ability to make war effectively ending World War III. (Star Trek: The Lost Era novel: "The Sundered", Star Trek: The Adventures of Argus: "Nuclear Time")
- Earth's surviving Governments sign a cease-fire in San Francisco, officially ending World War III. (ENT: "Demons", Star Trek: The Adventures of Argus: "Nuclear Time")