Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 2415 the 182nd was comprised of several squadrons, several of which were more transportation-oriented than actually combat-oriented.
- False Vacuum Squadron - established 2415 - five Valkyrie-class fighters plus one Caspian-class runabout, squadron leader: Lieutenant commander Ariane Binks, 2415-2424, Lieutenant commander Janielle Potvin, 2424-
- Powerleveling Squadron - established 2395 - seven McCall-class fighters, squadron leader: Commander Courtney Ghergetta, 2416-
- Shuttle Squadron - established 2395 - twelve Type-11 shuttlecraft
- Telesto Squadron - established 2395 - twelve Peregrine-class fighters, squadron leader: Commander Tara Whitten, 2401-2406
- Transport Squadron - established 2405 - five Caspian-class runabouts
Whereas False Vacuum Squadron took part in the Battle of Azkapanama on the ground, Shuttle, Telesto and Transport Squadrons took part in the air battle, with Powerleveling Squadron taking part in the late stages of the battle. (Star Trek: False Vacuum: "Murder Grove")
Courtney Ghergetta described the 182nd as a hive nest of literature. And Ariane Binks took command of the 182nd in 2424, while Kenza Obvious became the commanding officer of the 182nd in 2430. (Star Trek: False Vacuum: "Scrap Yard Vegas")